| || |
- While installing the bin files in Linux machines, the installation program quits abruptly without any message.
- Silent Installation of Applications Manager in linux
- Applications Manager displays "Enter a proper Manageengine license file" during installation.
- I started the Applications Manager, but it quits stating "Port :9090 needed by Applications Manager is being used by some other application. Please free the port and restart Applications Manager."
- After running 'startApplicationsManager.sh', an error message "Failed to establish connection with web server. Gracefully shutting down Applications Manager" is shown.
- Having problems while starting Applications Manager in Debian machines.
- When trying to connect to the web client using http://hostname:9090, I get "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access / on this server." message. I've installed the product under /root.
- If Applications Manager is installed in a directory that contains non-english characters then product is not getting started.
- When I try and start the server from the dos prompt, I get the following message "could Not Find C:\Program Files\ManageEngine\Appmanager\working\mysql\data\AMDB\STATSDATA*.* The system cannot find the file specified.
- When I try to start Applications Manager, it says ' Applications Manager is already running'. This happens even after, I have verified that Applications Manager is not running.
- When the Server is started in Linux Machines with root user and then when it is restarted as normal user, the Server doesn't get started.
- If you get the message "The server is currently starting up. This page will reload itself in 30 seconds, or you can click here to reload it now to display the login page. If this problem persists, please refer the troubleshooting section"
- When I try to access Applications Manager web client, I am getting the error "The Page cannot be displayed". I am not able to access any page in Applications Manager.
- I am not able to perform any activity in Applications Manager Web Client. Why?
- Clicking on any link in Applications Manager goes back to Login Screen
- Applications Manager's time is different from my local time. How to reset it to my time?
- In Linux, under Reports tab, I try to check the health details of all monitors. I get the following Java Exception: ErrorDispatcherValve[localhost]: Exception Processing ErrorPage[exceptionType=java.lang.Throwable, location=/jsp/ErrorPage.jsp] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
- Where do I find the log files that I need to send to technical support team for analysis?
- The ManageEngine®Applications Manager service is setup Automatic but not started. When I'm trying to start it up the following error message appears: "Could not start the ManageEngine Applications Manager service on local computer. Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion".
- How do I migrate Applications Manager installed in one machine to a different machine?
- I am unable to access Applications Manager web client through the Internet Explorer browser. The error message says "your host name has non-standard characters"
- I am unable to install or start the Applications Manager using Microsoft SQL Server database as backend
- The linux installation stops abruptly within a few seconds.
| || |